SMS Terms of Service
By opting-in to our SMS service, you consent to the following terms and conditions:
1. Authorization: You authorize us and our accompanied users to send you SMS/text messages. These messages may include but are not limited to updates, notifications, promotions, surveys, etc., related to our services.
2. Opt-In: You agree to opt-in to this service voluntarily and acknowledge that your consent is not a direct or indirect condition for any product or services purchase.
3. Message Frequency: The frequency of messaging may vary based on individual user preferences. We do not guarantee a specific number of messages per month.
4. Message & Data Rates: You acknowledge that message and data rates may apply to all incoming and outgoing text messages and that we will not be held responsible for any charges incurred.
5. Cancellation: You can opt-out of receiving text messages at any time by replying STOP to any message received. On receiving this command, we will send a single confirmation message and no further messages will be sent unless you re-activate your subscription.
6. Limitations: Our service is available only to residents of a certain geographic region. Subscribing to our service does not guarantee that you will receive any specific number of messages.
7. Responsibility: You are personally responsible for the mobile number used for this service. Any messages sent to the provided mobile number will be deemed to have been received by you.
9. Commercial Messages: Some sent messages may be of commercial nature and may include advertising content. By agreeing to this terms of service you acknowledge this potential.
10. Liability: We shall not be held responsible for any losses or damages, either directly or indirectly, from non-delivery, delayed delivery, or wrong delivery of any messages.
11. Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. We will notify you of any significant changes to these terms.
By providing your phone number and opting into our SMS service, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted these terms of service.